Ok, so today is my first real day of prusuing working from home....so far, not very productive. I edited a picture I took over the weekend in photoshop in order to attempt to post it on a website called istock.com. This is the picture, before photoshop, this is just the raw pic cropped. This site allows you to upload your own pics, video, audio, illustrations, etc . Once uploaded, businesses, production houses, etc. can go on this site and grab files to use for websites, commercials, radio spots, etc. You receive 20% commission when one of your files is purchased. You have to submit 3 pics in order to be considered in addition to taking a quiz...I haven't got that far yet, but I'll let you know when I do! The files on this site are very professional and look quite intimidating, but with a good picture and a little bling added in photoshop, why can't mine make it too! If anyone has used this or know someone who has, let me know!
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment